Nursing Test Banks, ATI-HESI Exams, Notes
PRIMEXAM specialized in providing downloadable PDF nursing test banks, practice tests, and exams for nursing students and instructors. Whether you are a graduate, undergraduate student, preparing for your first, midterm, final or NCLEX exams, you will find all the materials you need to pass your tests with flying colors.
What are Nursing Test Banks?
Nursing test banks, simply put, are manuals or guide books for tests and exams. You will find many questions followed by their suitable answers relevant to your nursing textbook. The most common types of questions you’ll find in those test banks are:
- True or false questions: These questions require you to analyze a statement and specify whether it is true or false.
- Multiple choice questions: These questions require you to select only one correct answer from the choices offered as a list.
- Ordered response questions: Students will be asked to order nursing actions by priority using a computer mouse.
- Chart questions: Exam candidates will be presented a chart that they will have to analyze.
- Graphic option questions: These are the same as multiple-choice questions. The difference is the answers are given as images rather than text.
- Multiple-response questions: These are the same as multiple-choice questions. The main difference being that it is possible to have multiple correct answers.
Many authors and publishers provide test banks in order to aid and assist teachers. Teachers use nursing test banks in order to create exams efficiently and conveniently. Taking advantage of test banks as a student can help you. It allows you to thoroughly understand all the ins and outs of the exam questions. As a result, you will definitely score exceptionally high grades if you use those materials to support your study material.
Benefits of Using Nursing Test Banks
Scientific researches have proven that studying the same conditions that you will face during your exam is beneficial. In addition, it will greatly improve your ability to score higher marks in your actual examination.
Nursing test banks ensure that you will solve questions identical to the questions you will find in the exam itself.
This will greatly reduce the stress that you might have otherwise faced during your studying due to the fact that your chances of getting a good grade will be pretty high. Stress can be a huge detriment to your how efficiently you use the time you have allocated to studying and using nursing test banks will reduce your stress greatly.
How Many Questions Should I Expect?
Well, the number and type of test bank questions could vary from one test bank to another. Some textbooks’ test banks could hold hundreds of questions for each chapter, others could contain much fewer. It’s highly recommended to download and preview the free sample test bank before you place your order.
Using nursing test banks will affect how well you will do in your exams greatly. The key is to focus, organize, and spread out your time very carefully.
It was a great to study with! Helped me get a better score.
Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing 6th Edition Potter Test Bank
HESI RN Pediatrics 2021 - Most Recent! Q&A
It really helped me I highly recommend
So far it's exactly what I needed
Health Promotion Throughout the Life Span 9th Edition Edelman Test Bank
Pathophysiology 7th Edition Jacquelyn Banasik Test Bank
Excellent study guides
Got it immediately after I ordered in my email. I will recommend this site. Test bank came with answers and rationale
Pharmacology 10th Edition McCuistion Test Bank
Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene 3rd Edition Beemsterboer Test Bank