Table of Contents (Clinical Procedures for Medical Assistants 9th Edition by Bonewit West Test Bank)
- The Medical Record
- Medical Asepsis and the OSHA Standard
- Sterilization and Disinfection
- Vital Signs
- The Physical Examination,
- Eye and Ear Assessment and Procedures
- Physical Agents to Promote Tissue Healing
- The Gynecologic Examination and Prenatal Care
- The Pediatric Examination
- Minor Office Surgery
- Administration of Medication and Intravenous Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Procedures
- Colon Procedures and Male Reproductive Health
- Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
- Introduction to the Clinical Laboratory
- Blood Chemistry and Immunology
- Medical Microbiology
- Emergency Preparedness and Assisting with Medical Emergencies
TEST BANKS are exactly what you need in the classroom when you are short on time and you need to quickly study the material. It’s also ideal for improving results, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to improve your general understanding of any subject. It can also help you prepare for future courses when what you are studying today is considered a condition.
Professionally designed to give realistic questions with correct answers. Most of the questions are in a multiple choice format. These are the same questions that you are most likely to face on the exam. You can rest assured that these questions cover all of the key concepts in the book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the edge you deserve. This is real practice to improve your exam passing skills. While results may vary, judicious use of this guide can lead to significantly higher scores.