Table of ContentsCraig’s Essentials of Sonography and Patient Care 4th Edition De Jong Test Bank)
1. The History of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Sonographers
2. Patient Care Across the Specialties
3. Communication and Critical Thinking Skills
4. Sonographer Safety Issues
5. Medical Techniques and Patient Care
6. Clinical Assessments and Sonographic Procedures
7. Legal and Ethical Aspects of Sonography
8. Sound Futures
9. Professional Development and Leadership
TEST BANKS are exactly what you need in the classroom when you are short on time and you need to quickly study the material. It’s also ideal for improving results, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to improve your general understanding of any subject. It can also help you prepare for future courses when what you are studying today is considered a condition.
Professionally designed to give realistic questions with correct answers. Most of the questions are in a multiple choice format. These are the same questions that you are most likely to face on the exam. You can rest assured that these questions cover all of the key concepts in the book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the edge you deserve. This is real practice to improve your exam passing skills. While results may vary, judicious use of this guide can lead to significantly higher scores.