Table of Contents (Dental Materials 3rd Edition by Hatrick Test Bank)
- Introduction to Dental Materials
- Oral Environment and Patient Considerations
- Physical Properties of Dental Materials
- General Handling and Safety
- Principles of Bonding
- Composites, Glass Ionomers, and Compomers
- NEW! Preventive and Desensitizing Materials
- NEW! Teeth Whitening Materials and Procedures
- Dental Ceramics
- Dental Amalgam
- Casting Metals, Solders, and Wrought Metal Alloys
- Dental Implants
- Abrasion, Finishing, and Polishing
- Dental Cement
- Impression Materials
- Gypsum Products
- Polymers for Prosthetic Dentistry
- Provisional Restorations
- Preventive and Corrective Oral Appliances
TEST BANKS are exactly what you need in the classroom when you are short on time and you need to quickly study the material. It’s also ideal for improving results, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to improve your general understanding of any subject. It can also help you prepare for future courses when what you are studying today is considered a condition.
Professionally designed to give realistic questions with correct answers. Most of the questions are in a multiple choice format. These are the same questions that you are most likely to face on the exam. You can rest assured that these questions cover all of the key concepts in the book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the edge you deserve. This is real practice to improve your exam passing skills. While results may vary, judicious use of this guide can lead to significantly higher scores.