Table of Contents (Digital Radiography and PACS 3rd Edition Carter Test Bank)
Part I: Introduction
Introduction to Digital Radiography and PACS
Part II: Basic Principles of Digital Radiography
2. Digital Image Characteristics
3. Digital Radiographic Image Processing and Manipulation
Part III: Digital Image Acquisition
4. Photostimulable Phosphor Image Capture
5. Flat Panel Array Image Acquisition
6. CCD/ CMOS Image Capture
Part IV: PACS
7. Basic Computer Principles
8. Networking and Communication Basics
9. PACS Fundamentals
10. PACS Archiving and Peripherals
11. Medical Informatics
Part V: Quality Control and Quality Management
12. Ensuring Quality in PACS
13. Quality Acceptance Testing within Digital Projection Imaging
TEST BANKS are exactly what you need in the classroom when you are short on time and you need to quickly study the material. It’s also ideal for improving results, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to improve your general understanding of any subject. It can also help you prepare for future courses when what you are studying today is considered a condition.
Professionally designed to give realistic questions with correct answers. Most of the questions are in a multiple choice format. These are the same questions that you are most likely to face on the exam. You can rest assured that these questions cover all of the key concepts in the book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the edge you deserve. This is real practice to improve your exam passing skills. While results may vary, judicious use of this guide can lead to significantly higher scores.