Table of Contents (Essentials of Kinesiology for the Physical Therapist Assistant 3rd Edition Mansfield Test Bank)
1. Basic Principles of Kinesiology
2. Structure and Function of Joints
3. Structure and Function of Skeletal Muscle
4. Structure and Function of the Shoulder Complex
5. Structure and Function of the Elbow and Forearm Complex
6. Structure and Function of the Wrist
7. Structure and Function of the Hand
8. Structure and Function of the Vertebral Column
9. Structure and Function of the Hip
10. Structure and Function of the Knee
11. Structure and Function of the Ankle and Foot
12. Fundamentals of Human Gait
TEST BANKS are exactly what you need in the classroom when you are short on time and you need to quickly study the material. It’s also ideal for improving results, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to improve your general understanding of any subject. It can also help you prepare for future courses when what you are studying today is considered a condition.
Professionally designed to give realistic questions with correct answers. Most of the questions are in a multiple choice format. These are the same questions that you are most likely to face on the exam. You can rest assured that these questions cover all of the key concepts in the book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the edge you deserve. This is real practice to improve your exam passing skills. While results may vary, judicious use of this guide can lead to significantly higher scores.