Table of Contents
- The US Legal System
2. The Basics of Ethics
3. Ethical and Bioethical Issues
4. Workplace Issues
5. Code and Standards Infractions
6. The Medical Malpractice Lawsuit and the Trial Process
7. Intentional and Quasi-Intentional Torts
8. Statutory Reporting and Public Duties in Healthcare
9. Professional Liability Insurance
10. Medical Records – NEW
11. Death and Dying Issues
12. Conflict Management
13. Healthcare Business and Operations
14. Key Trends in Healthcare – NEW
TEST BANKS are exactly what you need in the classroom when you are short on time and you need to quickly study the material. It’s also ideal for improving results, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to improve your general understanding of any subject. It can also help you prepare for future courses when what you are studying today is considered a condition.
Professionally designed to give realistic questions with correct answers. Most of the questions are in a multiple choice format. These are the same questions that you are most likely to face on the exam. You can rest assured that these questions cover all of the key concepts in the book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the edge you deserve. This is real practice to improve your exam passing skills. While results may vary, judicious use of this guide can lead to significantly higher scores.